Friday, January 7, 2011

17 weeks

Baby Rice is now 17 weeks and the size of an onion!  Not much news to report.

I'm waiting to hear back from Dr. Raley.  My blood pressure has remained consistent and high over the last three days, and I still have the same headache I had on Monday.  I imagine the doctor will just tell me to take it easy and come in next week, since I have my monthly checkup on the 11th.

And for something a little different, I give you the Top 5 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy:
1) The How-We-Got-Here-In-The-First-Place
2) The Lap Full of Love
3) The Crush
4) The Get-Off-Before-I-Nod-Off
5) The 10-Foot Pole (as in, I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole)

EDITED:
The doctor did have me come into the office on Friday afternoon.  They took my blood pressure with two different cuffs and it came back great, about 112/72.  So the other machines and cuffs must be off.  Dr. Raley just did my full monthly checkup so that I don't have to come back next week, so I heard the baby's heartbeat again, strong and steady at around 140 bpm.  It's a relief to know that my headache isn't caused by high blood pressure, but on the other hand, I still don't know what's causing it.  She prescribed some anti-nausea medicine that might help the headache as well, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment