Saturday, November 27, 2010

why little kids shouldn't name babies

On Thanksgiving Day, after all the food was eaten and we were sitting there nearly comatose, my nephews Blake and Cody decided to help name their new cousin.  I think that Blake especially is excited since it will be born in the same month as he was, and he's hoping that it will be the same day.  Anyway, here are name suggestions from a six-year-old and seven-year-old.  For the record, I don't plan on using any of them.

Girls:
Boo
Simone
Tonya
Dot
Rebecca
Hadie
Carol
Jaden Wondus
(yes, you read that right.  Jaden Wondus.)

Boys:
Joe
Johnson
Ed
CJ
Aster
Chaster
Fible
Odie
Caro
Ray
Rocky
Pete
Yank
Geo
Oso
George
Bob
They also added their own names to the list, Cody Tyler and Blake Gabriel.

1 comment:

  1. I think Jaden Wondus is about the best I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete