Monday, November 29, 2010

200 days

My countdown ticker at the top of this blog has informed me that there are only 200 days until my due date.  Only.  I feel like you can't really say only 200 days.  That's still a lot of days.

In other news, I had my first hormonal, emotional breakdown in front of Kevin last night.  Not the first ever, just the first in front of him.  Poor guy didn't know what to do.  So he just let me cry, which was probably the best thing he could do.  I usually try and time my breakdowns during school hours so that he doesn't have to deal with me, but we've been around each other since Tuesday night because Kevin was on Thanksgiving break.  So it was overdue and bound to happen.

I was just a bit fed up with being pregnant.  I mean, I've pretty much only experienced the sucky parts of pregnancy.  I'm ready to look pregnant, not just fat.  And I'm ready to hear the heartbeat again, or feel movement, or something.  Something that reminds me that it isn't all sucky, that there's a very good reason to feel this sick.  And I would kill for a soda.

It's ok, Baby Rice.  Only 200 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment