Wednesday, November 17, 2010

grinchiness

I am normally a person who loves Christmas.  I love gifts and decorating and music and food and everything Christmas.  However, I have been feeling less festive this year and more grinchy.  Perhaps it's because I have other things on my mind, i.e. a baby growing in my tummy.  And after yesterday (which was the worst pregnancy day yet - I was miserable the whole day), I didn't see the grinchiness subsiding anytime soon.

But today it did!  I listened to Christmas carols online, sung by the cast of Glee (sweet love it), and I sang the carols to Baby Rice.  And now both of us are in the mood!  I think that Rice and I will convince Kevin to get the Christmas decorations out of the garage this weekend so that we can start decorating.  And even though it' too early to buy a tree, we can get that after Thanksgiving next week! 

Speaking of the Christmas spirit, another name on our girl's list is Natalie.  I just like the way it sounds, plus it means born on Christmas Day.  Which wouldn't actually be true, but maybe Baby could be Christmas-obsessed like me, and then she would like her name.  Natalie Dahl, I like the way it rolls together.

No comments:

Post a Comment