Hello Baby! Today you are 10 weeks old! You are about the size of a prune. Here are some cool facts about you:
- You are about 2.5 inches from head to toe; good job!
- Your fingers and toes are distinct and have nails.
- You are beginning to makes small, random movements, too slight to be felt.
- All of your major external body features have appeared.
|Look at your cute little feet! photo found here.|
Here are some super fun things that Mommy is experiencing, thanks to you:
- I am beginning to see the start of a baby bump. Not noticeable to anyone besides Daddy and me, but we can tell that I'm getting a bit thicker. Since you're so small, it's mostly my uterus getting bigger and bumping out. But we can tell you're there!
- My hormones are going CRAZY!!! I cried when I saw a little baby girl at the post office; I blame you.
- You still haven't caused me to gain a single pound, baby! Awesome, thanks! Although I expect you to begin to rectify that situation in the next few weeks. Probably at Thanksgiving, to be honest.
- Super sore boobs. This is not Daddy's favorite aspect of pregnancy, Baby. You better be really nice to him when you come out.
- Still waiting for you to send me that pregnant-mother-glow, Baby. Right now you're still sending me that hormonal-woman-acne. I'm ready to make the switch whenever you are.