Friday, February 10, 2012

mama!

Yesterday was a day I've been looking forward to for a long time - Evelyn started saying Mama!

Well, technically it's mamamamamamamama.  And she doesn't associate it with me yet.  But it's a super fun step towards that!

My baby is 8 months old today.  We're going to have to wait until tomorrow to post her monthly photo though.  She and I both have colds, although Evelyn is feeling worse than I am.  In addition to the general teething pain she's in, she also caught Kevin's cough.  Poor baby.  She's just feeling miserable, I can tell.  So I'm not getting much done around the house this week, but I'm getting some good snuggle time in with my girl.

Kevin and I have plans to celebrate Valentine's Day tomorrow, but I think they're off.  A sick baby needs her mama and daddy, so we'll probably spend the weekend home together.  Maybe next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment