Thursday, January 19, 2012

grrrrr...

After much contemplation, I have come to the realization that everything weird that my daughter does is because of me.

Yesterday Evelyn began growling.  Loudly.  In the waiting room of a doctor's office.  For 45 minutes.

My mom and I couldn't stop laughing, and most of the other people in the very full room enjoyed it as well.  And the more we laughed, the more she growled.  That's such a fun aspect of her personality.  She loves to make other people laugh, even at just seven months old. 

Evelyn seems to have evolved from yelling (see the video a few posts back) to growling.  And in doing so, she made me realize that she is simply doing her little baby versions of the noises I make while playing with her.

I wonder what will be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment