Thursday, April 14, 2011

lullabies

This morning I spent some time putting together a cd of nontraditional lullabies for Baby Evelyn.  I'm not much of a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star person, so I thought that I might put together some music that is still sweet and mellow but that I enjoy listening to as well.  I think I found some good songs too!

The plan seems to have backfired, however.  As I sit here listening to the music, Evie has awoken and is now dancing to her lullabies.  And Ruby is howling in her sleep.

I really should have put more thought into this.

Anyway, here are a few of the songs to listen to if you want to keep your morning mellow:
Angel by Jack Johnson
Lullaby by The Dixie Chicks
Need by Hana Pestle
So Are You To Me by Eastmountainsouth (ignore the dorky dance video, just listen to the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment