Thursday, March 3, 2011

happy little ones

When I was in college I was involved with Campus Crusade for Christ.  The last couple years I was there, Sarah Fisher was on staff.  She is a lovely person, and much more crafty and talented than I am.  Now her name is Sarah Bong and she has three children, and she is still much more crafty and talented than I am.

When we found out that Baby Dahl is a girl, I bought some fun little things from Sarah's etsy shop (happy little ones).  Everything is well-made in her shop, and very inexpensive as well.  And when I got the package in the mail, it was awesome!  She had even sent some extra gifts along as baby presents! 

Here's the onesie she sent; it's white with a little strawberry embroidered on the chest.

A close-up of the strawberry.  I'm totally picturing Baby wearing this with a little skirt and sweater.
She sent two pairs of barrettes with little strawberries that match the onesie.
Better hope my daughter isn't as bald as I was as a baby!
Five little felt strawberries to play with.
Yummy!
So a huge thank you goes out to Sarah of happy little ones!  You can check out her shop here and her crafty blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kellie, Brian and I are so glad you have this blog, otherwise we would know nothing about your pregnancy and all the little 'getting ready for baby' details that are so much fun to hear about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Can't wait to see her in all her strawberry glory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog love, Kellie! Can't wait to hear about your little girl!

    ReplyDelete