Sunday, February 26, 2012

sleepover

On Friday night, Evelyn had her first sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa.  She had a great time playing and snuggling with them.  She had no problems sleeping through the night, and proved once again what a sweet, easy baby she is.
playing in the morning


It was the first night that Kevin and I have had to ourselves since Evelyn was born more than eight months ago.  It was a welcome break.  We had a dinner date at P. F. Changs, and then brought dessert home for later.  We could stay up late and sleep in.  But I missed my little girl.  When we got home and I saw one of her pacifiers on our bed, I got a little misty.  And I had to close her bedroom door because it made me sad to see her crib empty.  I was happy to see her on Saturday morning when we picked her up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment