Thursday, June 9, 2011

tomorrow, tomorrow, i love you, tomorrow

This is the last post before Evelyn Mae Dahl officially joins our family.  The c-section is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. tomorrow, and we have to be at the hospital by 6:00.

I'm feeling a little anxious.  Not really worried-anxious.  You know when you haven't seen a friend in a few years, and then you go to the airport to pick them up, and you're just waiting there, nervous and excited to see them get off the plane?  That kinda anxious.  I might have a hard time sleeping tonight.

I'm as prepared as I can be, I think.  The nursery is completely ready and waiting.  My bags are packed except for what I'll need in the morning.  I spent the evening cooking some meals and putting them in the freezer for next week.  Laundry is done.  The sheets on our bed are all clean.  Dishes are washed.  Ruby's food and toys are packed and waiting for my sister to come pick them and her up tomorrow.  People are praying.

Nothing to do but wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment