Sunday, April 3, 2011

music

Evelyn's affinity for music is growing more and more apparent.  Friday seemed to be a quiet day for her, and she wasn't moving much while I hung out and ran errands with my mom.  All was still until Mom turned on the radio - the song Footloose was on - and it took less than five seconds for Evie to start jumping around.  Later we turned it off and went into stores, and when we turned the radio back on, the same thing happened.  When Blake and Mom started playing the piano at my sister's house, same thing.  And last night we went to church, where my singing cued her that it was time to start moving.

It makes sense that she would be musical.  My dad and Kevin's mom are both quite musically inclined. 

I'm just so stinkin' excited to see what her personality is like, probably even more so than to see what she looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment