Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day

Today is going to be a good day, I can just feel it.  Yesterday was a shite day, so today has to make up for it, right?  Right.

My plans include:  washing dishes, vacuuming, doing laundry, going to the library, and taking care of the nephews until 3:30 or so.

Our plans include:  eating some yummy steak (it's marinating in some Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and brown sugar as we speak), gobbling down a couple heart-shaped cookies that I baked last night, and then watching a movie.  Is there anything good in the theater right now?  Or I have a code for a free rental from redbox.  And then going to bed early, because that's what I do.

I had a dream about my baby last night.  It was a girl, and about a month old, and she was gorgeous.  Like, I just knew that she would be a knockout someday.  She had the most perfect little lips, and big gray eyes with long dark lashes, and funny dark hair sticking up all over her head.  I can still picture her.  And I will try not to be disappointed when my baby comes out with a squished up face and no hair at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment